Weddings ceremonies are not permitted on the premises due to local ordinances. Wedding, special event and group organizers may reserve the entire inn for a private group of lodging guests, which will block the rooms and limit guests to that specific group. The organizer will be responsible for initial deposits needed to secure the reservation, while individual guests can book their own rooms with separate payment. Both houses (7-rooms + Kitchen suite) are included and will be blocked for invited guests to book individually. All room prices are subject to current pricing available at the time each room/guest is booked. All reservations must be completed by phone.
- $500 security deposit at time of reservation is required to hold the block and is paid by the organizer.
- A $20 per room, per night service fee +tax will be deducted from the organizer’s deposit after the event.
- The balance of the security deposit is released 10 days after event and may be forfeited if cancelled.
- As each separate guest books their room, standard room deposits will be collected for each reservation.
- Anytime more than 60 days before the event: The organizer may release any unsold rooms without penalty.
- All rooms must be separately reserved by members of the party more than 30 days before the event.
- At 30 days before the event: Any unsold rooms will be charged to the organizer. The additional room charges will be added to the organizer’s credit card on file.
- These unsold rooms may be assigned to late guests by the organizer, with a $25 processing fee deducted from each refund as guest payments are made.
- All special events will require a 2-night minimum stay for all rooms in both houses. No discounts apply or gift cards apply.
Special Cancellation Policy for Organizer:
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled more than 60 days in advance, the organizer’s deposit is refundable, less a $100. cancellation fee.
- If the event is canceled or rescheduled between 31 days and 60 days in advance, the deposit is refundable less a $300 cancellation fee.
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled within 30 days of check-in, the entire deposit is non-refundable.
See the timeline illustration below.
Special Cancellation Policy for Individual Guests:
The guests must understand that since the entire house was blocked for this group, they are subject to special cancellation polices as follows:
- Guests may cancel more than 60 days in advance and receive a refund of their deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee per room, per night.
- Guests may cancel between 31 days and 60 days in advance and receive a refund of their deposit, less a $75 cancellation fee per room, per night.
- The entire balance of the reservation is due for each guest 30 days before arrival and becomes non-refundable.
- If the wedding/event organizer supplies another guest for any cancelled room, the original guest will receive a refund of their payment, less a $25 cancellation fee. The new guest will pay the current seasonal rate, due at time of booking, which is non-refundable.
- Guest substitutions are possible; fees apply if refunds are necessary.
- There are no refunds for early departures or missed arrivals.
- Regular check-in (4:00 – 6:00 PM) and check-out (11:00 AM) times apply.
- Flexible check-in and check-out times will be available to individual guests based on reservation order, subject to house-keeping limitations, but don’t expect that everyone can check in early and get ready for an afternoon wedding the same day.
Common Areas and other restrictions:
- Both parlors and the grounds are always open to registered guests during their stay.
- Use of the kitchen suite and back-patio/porch of the Coupe House is subject to the separate booking of this option by one of the guests.
- A separate non-refundable event fee of $1,000 is required if outside guests attend any event or party on the property. This includes for example, photo-shoots, hair-dressers and make-up teams, family picnics, etc.
- No outside tents, temporary structures, lighting, chairs, tables, or cooking appliances may be brought onto the property.
Additional Policies Apply:
The advance payment of your stay plus tax is charged to your credit card when you complete your reservation, along with any retail items you have purchased. The balance is automatically collected thirty days prior to your arrival for unsold rooms as described above.
A $200 non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged per building to the organizer for smoking in any common areas or bringing in pets. Individual guests are subject to the same non-refundable cleaning fees for smoking or pets in rooms. A $50 locksmith charge will be made to responsible guests for lost keys. Full payment is required for any damage to Inn property or furnishings caused by guest negligence or abuse. The Inn is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
Rates and policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods or for special requests. Rates are not guaranteed until paid in full.
- We do not accept children under age 14.
- We do not allow smoking or vaping on the property.
- No candles, open flames, or cooking equipment of any type are allowed.
- We do not accept pets.
Download a PDF copy of these policies.