All rates are per room for one or two guests, and range from $129 to $249 depending on room, season and occupancy. Our rooms have either a king or queen bed, a private bath with tub/shower combination or stall shower. Prices are for room-only with several breakfast options available for an added cost. All rooms currently have a maximum occupancy of 2 persons. While we once had some options for a third person, due to changes in response to COVID19, we are no longer able to provide that option. Click here to view specific rates and availability. Discounts for extended stays will be shown automatically when selecting the room and number of nights.
- We accept well behaved kids over age 14.
- We are a completely smoke-free facility and fully enforce Washington Clean Indoor Air Act RCW 70.160
- We are a completely pet-free facility.
- Unregistered guests are not permitted on the property without prior consent, additional fees may apply.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Earlier check-ins are possible between 2:00 and 4:00 PM and require a pre-paid $20 Priority Check-in service. Later check-ins are available with a registered No-Rush Arrival (self checl-in).
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Payment & Cancellations:
Payment: An advance payment of the first night of your stay for each room, plus tax is charged to your credit card when you complete your reservation, along with any retail items you have purchased. The balance is automatically collected seven days prior to your arrival. Redemption of any gift cards for any portion of the reservation is only possible with telephone reservations.
Cancellations: The Blue Goose Inn is an exclusive Bed & Breakfast where every guest reservation is important to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or change your reservation, please call us at least THIRTY days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancel more than 30 days prior to arrival: Your advance payment will be refunded less a $25 processing fee per room, per night. There is no grace period for cancellations.
- Cancel from 7 to 30 days prior to arrival: An amount equal to 50% of your entire stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of your arrival: The full amount is charged and is entirely non-refundable.
- There is no refund for early departures.
Other Details: A $250 non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged per day for smoking in buildings or bringing in pets. Any violation of our policies may result in your immediate eviction with no refunds. A $50 locksmith charge will be made for lost keys. Full payment is required for any damage to Inn property or furnishings caused by guest negligence or abuse. The Inn is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
Rates and policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods or for special requests. Rates are not guaranteed until paid in full.
- We can not accept children under 14.
- We do not allow smoking or vaping anywhere on the property.
- No candles, open flames, or cooking equipment of any type allowed in rooms.
- We do not accept any pets.
Special Cancellation Considerations for emergency situations, see our blog post here.
See our latest update on available services due to COVID restrictions here.
See our update on the state-wide mandatory mask requirements here.
Weddings, Special Events, Group Bookings and Room Blocks:
We are no longer doing blocks for special events or group bookings. Guests are welcome to book individually as needed. If three or more rooms are booked for the same party or event, they are all subject to a $20 per room, per night service fee +tax. All bookings are subject to our regular deposit and cancellation policies.