Early Summer Schedule
Upcoming Events in Early Summer
- Ongoing: Whale watching with tours from Oak Harbor & Langley with stops in Coupeville:
- Ongoing: The Coupeville Farmer’s Market continues every Saturday 10 am to 2 pm. Info: http://
coupevillehistoricwaterfront. com/tag/coupeville-farmers- market/
- May 31st – June 1st: Workshops at The Pacific Northwest Art School: Felted Slippers Workshop and Felted Hat Workshop (rooms available) - Flora Carlile-Kovacs, Instructor https://
- June 2 – 6: Madelyn van der Hoogt’s weaving schools: Weaving 1 class (no vacancy) http://weaversschool.
- June 2: The Pacific Northwest Art School hosts watercolor artist Frank Webb for demos and lecture. (rooms available) Details: https://
- June 10: National Geographic photographer Sam Abell for an evening talk. More info: https://
- June 14: The Deception Pass Challenge (triathlon) (13th no vacancy)
More Info: http://www.
deceptionpassfoundation.org/ events/deception-pass- challenge-2014/
- June 21: Classic Auto Display at Meerkerk gardens (no vacancy)
More info: http://www.meerkerkgardens.
- June 25 – 29: Photography workshop, The Light of Whidbey Island - Jack Graham, Instructor. More info: http://tinyurl.com/kukcc3h
- June 28: Whidbey Island Garden tours (rooms available) Info: http://wigt.
- July 12 – 13: Choochakam Arts Festival, Langley (rooms available) Details: http://choochokamarts.org/
- July 18 – 19: Ragnar Relay NW Passage (24 hour marathon) (no vacancy)
More info: https://www.
- July 20 – 25: Whidbey Island Race Week (sailboats) (partial availability)
- Beginning July 26: Island Shakespeare Festival, Langley (most nights available) Details: http://
- July 21 – July 25: Art Workshop, Plein Air Painting in Oil – The Whidbey Island Landscape – McDaniel, Richard, More info: http://tinyurl.com/l54gg7d