Upcoming Events in April & May
- Whale watching is back in full swing, tours from Oak Harbor & Langley with stops in Coupeville:
- The Whidbey Marathon and half-marathon is scheduled for April 13th. (sold-out)
- Madelyn van der Hoogt’s weaving schools: April 7-11 (2 rooms available) and April 14-18 (sold-out) http://weaversschool.com/
- The Coupeville Farmer’s Market re-opens on Saturdays starting, April 5th.
- Skagit County’s Tulip Festival: April 1 to 30 (best selection of rooms is the last 2 weeks of April).
- Comedy Fest in Coupeville, Friday & Saturday,
April 18 & 19, 6 p.m. (rooms available) http://frontstreetgrillcoupeville.com/
- The Holland Happening a Dutch heritage celebration in Oak Harbor is April 25-27. (rooms available)
- The Penn Cove Water Festival will bring Native American arts, crafts and boat races to Coupeville on May 10th. (rooms available)
- Becky’s Lemon Lavender Cooking Class: May 10th (rooms available)