Amish Baked Oatmeal
Author: Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Recipe type: Breakfast
This light, fluffy baked oatmeal dish is always a big hit with our guests. This oatmeal will even please those who thought they never liked oatmeal.
- 1-1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Sugar (brown sugar)
- ¼ Cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Combine all eight ingredients; mix well.
- Spread evenly in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Spoon onto bowls and add warm milk & fresh fruit as desired.